Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 12 Thoughts


Food for thought for pre-Week 12:

1) Most Likely to have a Quarterback Controversy:
  • Caleb Hanie / Jay Cutler: 75-1
  • Matt Leinart / Matt Schaub: 60-1
  • Vince Young / Mike Vick: 40-1
  • Mark Sanchez / The Bench: 25-1
  • Matt Moore / Chad Henne: 10-1
  • Blaine Gabbert / Anyone the Jags draft next year: 10-1
  • Tyler Palko / Matt Cassel: Off the Board
2) Whatever happened to Hammerin' Hank Goldberg?

3) When will someone let Terrell "Sizzle" Suggs know he doesn't go to "Ball So Hard University"?

I'd love it if he were a Patriot, but c'mon

4) I have Winnipeg over British Columbia in the 99th Grey Cup today

5) I hate a lot about the Jets, but Fireman Ed really, really gets under my skin

Well that's all I got. It's been a while. I'm trying to work my way back into it like how John Lackey has spent the last two years making rehab starts for the Red Sox...

Wait, those weren't rehab starts? Well nevermind then. Expect something with more substance and more thought/planning within the next couple of days.

-JLang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!